MID-MICHIGAN CHILDREN’S MUSEUM HOSTS FREE TOUCH-A-TRUCK EVENT
SAGINAW, MI – August 29, 2018: Mid-Michigan Children’s Museum will host its 6th annual Touch-a-Truck event from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, September 15, rain or shine. Because of generous community support, including Mighty Motor sponsor Causley Trucking, Inc., Powerful Piston sponsor Reed Schultz & family, and Glorious Gear sponsor DHT Excavating, children and their grown-ups get to tour construction, emergency and military vehicles, plus enjoy a visit to the museum, free of charge.
“Our parking lot is going to transform into one exciting exhibit of 35 vehicles for kiddos to discover, climb aboard and explore! Event Chair, Greg Causley, and donors from Saginaw and beyond have truly created a special day for our children,” said Mid-Michigan Children’s Museum President & CEO Emily Yeager. While supplies last, young guests will get a toy car or construction set as they leave the event. Free hotdogs will be served to 500 hungry guests beginning at 11 a.m. Foundry in a Box presented by the American Foundry Society Saginaw Valley Chapter will give children the opportunity to make their very own metal casting.
The Mid-Michigan Children’s Museum is the only hands-on museum in our Great Lakes Bay Region created especially for children ages newborn through 10 years old. Each gallery was designed by children’s museum specialists and educators to ensure that children are educationally engaged as they play.
To learn more about the event, please call (989) 399-6626.
A big thanks to the following sponsors of our event!
- Mighty Motor SponsorsCausley Trucking, Inc.
- Powerful Piston SponsorsReed Schultz & Family
- Glorious Gear SponsorsDHT Excavating, Inc.
- Wondrous Wheel SponsorsAmerican Chemical Technologies, Inc., Duperon Corporation, Great Lakes Eye Institute, Greater Michigan Construction Academy, Pumford Construction, Scientific Brake, and Ziba Medical Spa
- Grand Gasket SponsorsCampbell Trucking, Glastender, J.W. Hunt, Mobile Medical Response, R.C. Hendrick & Son, Rowley’s Wholesale, UAW Local 668, Waste Management, and Wieland Sales, Inc.
- Pit Crew DonorsAbele Greenhouse, Billy’s, Enszer’s Auto Repair, Inc., Graff Chevrolet, Evan & Alexia Houpis, Serra Saginaw Automotive, and Emily Yeager