Members get more
Members are important to us! Join our family and get discounts on parties, camps and special events.
Members save big!
Did you know that if a family of four visits once a month, they will save $285 a year just on admissions by purchasing a basic membership? Our members get more than just unlimited admission, they save big on birthday parties, camp and event registrations, event tickets and in the gift shop.
Find a membership that’s just right!
- Premium Reciprocal Membership: If you enjoy traveling the state and country with your family, this membership is perfect for you! Receive 50% off admission at more than 200 U.S. children’s museums, unlimited admission to the Mid-Michigan Children’s Museum galleries, 2 free guests per visit, 30% off birthday parties and 15% off gift shop purchases.
- Basic Membership: Don’t miss out on huge savings! In addition to unlimited admission, you get 15% off birthday parties and 10% off gift shop purchases.
- Grandparent Membership: Make memories to last a lifetime! Grandparents, bring all your grandchildren (under 17 years of age) for unlimited play in our galleries – plus receive 15% off birthday parties and 10% off gift shop purchases.
- Professional Therapeutic Membership: If you’re a licensed and insured practitioner, incorporate our galleries into your therapy. Our galleries provide the perfect kid-friendly environment for occupational therapy and more.
- Professional Childcare Facility Membership: If you’re a licensed childcare provider – from a small in-home daycare to a large facility – we offer memberships that will set your business apart, plus the kiddos will have a blast!
Memberships are good for one year from the purchase date. All members also receive discounts on most of our camps, event registrations and event tickets. Download our membership information sheet, professional therapeutic membership brochure, or professional childcare facility brochure for more details or visit our online store to become a member today!
LEARN MORE! CHECK OUT THESE RESOURCES: