Adults can play like kids at the Mid-Michigan Children’s Museum’s 11th annual Arts from the Heart fundraiser and auction on Thursday, February 8. From 6 to 9 p.m. in the museum galleries, guests can test their skills with all new gallery games – including the Lego Firewalk. Tasty cupcakes, hearty hors d’oeuvres from the Bavarian Inn Restaurant and adult beverages are all included in the $50 ticket.
With awesome silent and live auction items, including fantastic art from talented regional artists, leading event sponsors Garber Management Group and Covenant HealthCare encourage guests to bid high to sustain the Mid-Michigan Children’s Museum galleries and enhance interactive Play and Learn experiences for Great Lakes Bay Region children.
Stay tuned for event details!
Update: What a great event! Thank you to everyone that attended, donated, sponsored and supported our Arts from the Heart fundraiser! We are excited to announce that we met our 2018 goal with the help of these fabulous folks:
- Explorer SponsorsCovenant HealthCare and Garber Management Group
- Learner SponsorsArthur J. Gallagher & Co., Glastender, Inc., Independent Bank, Merrill Lynch – The Provenzano-Bade-Rand Group, Michigan Sugar Company, Morley Companies, Inc., Nexteer Automotive, Rehmann, St. Mary’s of Michigan, and Tri-Star Bank
- Problem Solver SponsorsCatholic Federal Credit Union, Choice Office Products, Dr. Jessica Bentoski, Edgewood Assisted Living Center, Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn, Great Lakes Eye Institute, Jason & Rachel Holyszko, Karen & Greg Stiffler, Law Office of Carol Thomas, McLaren Bay Region, Michigan Pipe & Valve – Saginaw, Inc., Nexteer Snack Shack, R & R Ready Mix, Resler Orthodontics, Spence Brothers, Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, Team One Credit Union, Wildfire Credit Union, Yeo & Yeo CPAs & Business Consultants, and Ziba Medical Spa
- Connector SponsorsAbsolute! Building Maintenance, Alisha & Brandon Toyzan, Andrews Hooper Pavlik, Angela and Dr. Thomas Barris, Anne Arrand, Bell Landscaping, Bieri Hearing Specialists, Blue Thumb Distributing, Braun Kendrick, Century 21, Consumers Energy, Dobis Landscaping, Dr. & Mrs. David Cline, Duperon Corporation, Emily Yeager, Evan & Alexia Houpis, Feige’s Interiors, Fordney Club, G W Heating & Air Conditioning, Gougeon Employees Foundation, Gratiot Storage, Great Lakes Bay Regional Alliance, Herter Music Center, Ieuter Insurance Group/Auto-Owners Insurance, Jennifer M.B. Schau, D.D.S., Judge Fred & Joyce Borchard, LeBourdais Orthodontics, Looby Baumgarten, P.C., Mahar Tool Supply Co., Marlo Company, Michael & Kimberly Zehnder, Michigan Truck Spring, MIS Corporation – Michigan, Mobile Medical Response, Murray Painting, Saginaw Bay Underwriters, Saginaw County Dept. of Public Health, Saginaw Medical Federal Credit Union, Scientific Brake, The Iles Schropp Group at Merrill Lynch, The Work Wear Store, Tondue Medical Spa, Trace & Kelly Hendrick, and United Financial Credit Union
- DonorsAbele Greehouse & Garden Center, Alisha Toyzan, Amanda Annear, Amber Verhaeghe, American Girl, Ana Luis Salon & Day Spa, Annie & Oliver’s, Antieau Gallery, Art Sample Home, Ava Sproull, Ayiteh Sowah, Barbara Day, Bauer’s Jewelry, Bavarian Inn Lodge, Bavarian Inn Restaurant, Boehler’s Greenhouse, Borchers Canoe Kayak, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chateau Chantal, Child & Family Services, Chippewa Nature Center, Choice Office Products, Collector’s Corner, Cooper & Co. salon group, Corset Shop Intimates, Crane Court Studio, Creative Coop, CupACakes, Curious Kids’ Museum, Dee Dee Wacksman, Diamonds & Jewelry Unlimited, Dive and Glide, Inc., Eastman Party Store, Emily Yeager, Feige’s Interiors, FireKeepers Casino Hotel, Flat Frog Studio, Form & Function, Frankenmuth River Place Shops, Freyja Toyzan, Gander Mountain, Gaudreau the Florist Ltd., Gene Wistehuff, Golden Gallery, Great Lakes Children’s Museum, Greater Midland Tennis Center, Hamilton Bakery, Heirloom Coffee, Helen Alger, Ieuter Insurance Group/Auto-Owners Insurance, Impression 5 Science Center, Jamie Montei Whalen, Jim Kajpust, Judge Fred & Joyce Borchard, Kaye Reimers, LaLonde’s Market, Little River Casino Resort, Lori Fulsher of Pay-Per-Klip Salon, Marshall M. Fredericks Sculpture Museum Martine Fournier Watson, mARTinez Studio Art Club, Mary Ellen Shea Clifford, Mary Lou Case, Meijer, Midland Center for the Arts, Midland Toyz an’ Games, Moe Erskine, Mountain Town Brewing Company, Nanglow Fine Art, OMONI Boutique, Patisserie, Phil Bartlett, Pit & Balcony, Potter Park Zoological Society, Prestige Jewelry, Prime Brothers Furniture, Pure Barre Saginaw, Purple Sage Beads, Jewelry and Glass Art, Quilted Cottage, Rachel Fischer, Rebekah Hornak, Ruth Rushlow, Saginaw Art Museum, Saginaw Children’s Zoo, Saginaw Choral Society, Saginaw Spirit, Saginaw Valley State University Dining Services, Shaper’s Salon, Sonja Cissell – Usborne, Sporck Tileart, Starbucks, Stone Quest Inc., Studio M Salon, Sudzy Puppy, Susie McColgan, Temple Theatre, The Dow Event Center, The Gallery, The Haywire Group, The Henry Ford, The Loft, The Pewabic Society, Inc., The Print Shop, The Willows, Theresa Sproull, Timbers Bar & Grill, Tri-City Motor Speedway, U Spa Salon and More, Underground Railroad Resale Shop, Wildfire Credit Union, Wines for Humanity, Yoga by Kathryn, Your Healthy Balance, and Zehnder’s of Frankenmuth
- In-Kind DonorsAbsolute! Building Maintenance, American Resource Management, Causley Trucking, Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn, Great Lakes Coca Cola, Mountain Town Brewing Company, Musico Lessons, Robert Lee Revue, Saginaw Art Museum, Sam & Coni Maisano, Scientific Brake, Team One Credit Union, The Gourmet Cupcake Shoppe, Thor*tography, W.L. Case & Company, and Wegner Auctioneers, LLC
- Media SponsorWNEM TV5